SSC-ER Notified Recruitment for 96 Posts 2015
Staff Selection Commission-Eastern Region (SSC-ER) invited applications for the posts of Sub-Inspector, Research Investigator, Fieldman, Duplicating Machine Operator, Senior Scientific Assistant, Marketing Intelligence Inspector (Economics) and Senior Radio Technician. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2015.
Last Date of Application: 21 September 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Sub-Inspector- 77 Posts
- Research Investigator- 05 Posts
- Fieldman- 10 Posts
- Duplicating Machine Operator- 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant- 01 Post
- Marketing Intelligence Inspector (Economics)- 01 Post
- Senior Radio Technician- 01 Post
- Sub-Inspector- A degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Research Investigator– Master’s Degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years’ Post-Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management from a recognized Institute/University.
- Fieldman– Matriculation or equivalent examination passed.
- Duplicating Machine Operator- Matriculation or equivalent examination passed.
- Senior Scientific Assistant- Master’s degree in Bacteriology or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Pharmacy or Physiology or Chemistry of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Marketing Intelligence Inspector (Economics) – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Commerce or Statistics with Economics as a subject from a recognized University.
- Senior Radio Technician- Degree in Electronics or Electrical Communication Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach the concerned office on or before 21 September 2015.